Service and Trailer Repair Tacoma
At Alpha Fleet Service we offer quality trailer repair Tacoma services. Our mechanics have been serving different models of trailers in Tacoma for a long period. Trailers with engines such as Mercedes, Caterpillar, Cummins, Mack and Detroit develop different complications. There are some parts which we know can develop complications and make your trailer behave in a certain way. Immediately you arrive at our facility, we will listen to your observation concerning the trailer, and we will diagnose the problem quickly. Even if the trailer has developed complications which make it impossible to drive it to our auto shop, you can call us for a road service where we will repair the truck from where it is stuck in Tacoma. There are many reasons why you should choose our trailer repair Tacoma, here are some:
- We service all models of trailers. Some of the models we service in our facility include models such as Freightliner, Volvo, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, Western Star, Mack, Isuzu among others. Apart from trailers, we also work on semi-trailers. You can visit our facility or get in touch with us online. As qualified mechanics, we can work on your trailer and ensure it is in operation within a short period. Remember failure to repair your trailer fast can lead to delays which will cost you a lot if the trailer is used in business operations.
- Quality repair on all parts of trailers. For your trailer to work at optimum, all parts of the trailer should be working well. In our facility, we can carry out services such as engine overhaul. Electrical services, radiator, brake inspection, DOT inspection service, clutch, fuel system among other services. In short, we can work on any part of your trailer. Even if it requires welding, our experienced welders can handle the job.
- Preventive maintenance. For your trailer to work well, you should carry out regular preventive maintenance. We are a one-stop solution for all your preventive maintenance services. Our mechanics will work on different parts of your car to ensure it works well. We check engine diagnostics, A/C systems, fuels system, the differential unit among other parts. Your trailer will serve very well in long-distance transportation if you visit us for preventive maintenance.
- Emergency repairs. For trailers which are in transit through Tacoma, you would love to have emergency services so that you can proceed with the journey. You should not be stressed, order our emergency repair services and our professional mechanics will arrive in time to work on your diesel engine. We understand the working of trailers in and out. We take the shortest time possible to serve our customers.
- Quick repair services guaranteed. We use the latest and most advanced truck repair software to diagnose your trailer. All the spare parts we will fit on your trailer are genuine. You always have your trailer working as if it was new after our mechanics work on it. Our highly experienced mechanics ensure they use the right spare parts which will work well on your car. If you are looking for a way you can improve the reliability of your truck, then you need to call us for trailer repair Tacoma services.
Flatbed trailers are some of the most common types of trailers. And they also have the most common types of breakage. They are: payload corossion and chassis breackage.
Alpha Fleet Service provides different types of welding and full range of chassis repair services to help you deal with your problems.
Dry vans, otherwise known as enclosed trailers, are some of the most common freight containers for shipping cargo on the interstate. The most common problem of this type of trailers is loosing of its waterproof ability. Here our aluminium welding service can solve a problem.
Refrigerated trailers are primarily dry vans that are insulated and have a cooling system to keep the enclosed goods fresh. Most often breackage of this type of trailer is problems with refrigerated units.
Alpha Fleet Service can offer a repair for wide range of different refrigerated units. For more info, follow this link alphafleetservice.com/carrier-refrigeration-service
We also provide repair of the next type of trilers:
- Lowboy Trailers;
- Step Deck Trailers;
- Extendable flatbed trailers;
- Stretch Single Drop Deck Trailer;
- Removable gooseneck trailers (RNG);
- Sidekit trailers;
- Extendable double drop trailers;
- Stretch RNG trailers;
- Conestoga trailers.