Truck air conditioning repair can include a variety of tasks ranging from small to large-scale. Everything from an annual inspection or performance check to diagnosis and replacement of system components can be done at our Truck repair Tacoma by a qualified technician. Regular inspections help to ensure cooling efficiency and identify possible refrigerant leaks. Additional services your truck might need include:
- System fan level check;
- System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level;
- Output temperature check;
- Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation;
- Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure;
- Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seal failure.