Heavy-Duty Truck Repair Shop Manager
Alpha Fleet Service is a full-service preventative maintenance and truck repair center located in Tacoma, WA since 2008. The company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Alpha Fleet Service offers challenging and rewarding careers with a full benefits package for highly motivated individuals. We are currently seeking top candidate to become a manager of our heavy duty shop in Tacoma.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for shop's sales results, profitability, customer experience, and team morale
* Effectively manage all employees, including hiring, training, coaching, and celebrating awesomeness
* Manage all operational processes including: ordering, inventory management, financial reporting, repairs and maintenance, scheduling, and strategic planning
* Innovate, problem solve and use good judgment to surpass store and team goals
* Actively participate in business analysis and make course corrections as needed
Minimum Qualifications, Licenses or Specialized Training
* Speak Russian/Ukrainian. Big advantage, but not required.
* Experience in Heavy-Duty Semi Truck Repair at least 3 years.
* Have retail or client/customer service management experience that includes team leadership for team of 5 or more
* Have great communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude.
* Great knowledge for preventive/regular service repair in the semi trucks
* Basic knowledge for Specific engine computer trouble-shooting program ( CAT, Cummins, Detroit)
* Commercial Driver's License preferred, but not required
* DOT Certification preferred.
* Forklift certification preferred but not necessary at time of hire
To apply for this position contact Michael at 253-670-6188.